Son of Brandon Curry Got His Great Genetics

How important good genetics is for becoming a successful bodybuilder? Most sportsmen would say that it’s far not as necessary as an ability and desire to work hard! However, looking at some individuals is easy to understand that genetics plays a greater role that many people may say.

Brandon Curry is one of those lucky people who has got an amazing combination of genes. No doubt, Brandon works hard to become a successful sportsman. However, his genetics makes it much easier to look excellently massive and shredded.

This year Brandon looks especially great and many sports experts have already predicted him taking the desired place at the upcoming Olympia contest. Moreover, many say he can become a serious threat for the current champion Shawn Rhoden.

Great genetics helps Curry look impressively even during the offseason. This year he proved it when posing at the IFBB Pro Nordic 2019 in Denmark. Brandon was invited there as a guest and was asked to demonstrate some of his posing skills. The great shape of Curry amazed visitors of the show: he simply looked too good for the offseason.

Will such great genetics go to the future generation of the Curry’s family? Definitely, yes! Brandon’s son Marvelous who is 7 y. o. is growing up in a family of sportsmen. And, surely, he is an active and healthy kid with strong interests in sports. Curry’s boy looks much stronger than most kids of his age!

Instagram @brandon__curry

It’s hard to believe but the smallest one from Currys has already got six-pack abs and muscled hands. The kid loves posing and pretending to be a bodybuilder.

It looks like such genetics and support of a sports family can push this little boy to the top of the bodybuilding in the future. Who knows, maybe in a few years Brandon’s son will become as popular as his famous father!

legal steroids

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Common Steroid Side Effects

The most common question I ever get asked is “aren’t there terrible side effects with steroid use”? And it’s a fair enough question too...

The Importance of Doing an AI While on Cycle

While there are many different belief systems on whether you should and or should not need to use one, this article will go in...

Jeff Seid Is Losing His Size

Jeff Seid is a really successful bodybuilder. He has always shown great results, taking part in the professional contests and has also always been...

Dorian Yates Thinks That Kai Greene Has Chance To Be Next Mr. Olympia

Kai Greene finished his professional bodybuilding career a few years ago. However, it looks like the bodybuilding world is missing this bright and creative...

8 Best Tips for Building Bigger Triceps and Biceps

I’ve heard that 90% of guys would like bigger arms. On the same note, I heard the other 10% are liars. In all seriousness,...

Best Bulking Steroid Stack

Read on to know about the best bulking steroid stack. After a lot of experimenting, I have found the best steroid stack for bulking available...

How to Avoid the Side Effects of Dianabol

So you’re aware of the side effects of Dbol pills but still want to take them. Does this mean you have to put up...

Where to Buy Dbal Max

When it comes to the building up of muscles, workouts are what count the most. The more aggressively you workout, the more you develop...

Ph.375 vs PhenQ vs Other Pills: Which is The Best fat Burning Supplements For Women and Men?

Fat burners for women are a dime in a dozen, but Ph-375 and PhenQ have set themselves apart from the rest due to their...

Phen375 Does it Work

The market is flooded with a lot of weight reducing supplements. Some promised to reduce your weight in just 1 month while others in...

Featured articles