Getting To Know Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Enanthate is a legal steroid classified under anabolic and androgenic steroids or AAS. Others call these hormones testosterone heptanoate. These hormones are generally used to manage issues concerning low levels of testosterone. As these hormones help to increase testosterone levels in the body, it makes it possible for the body to never suffer from the absence of testosterone. Hence, these hormones are useful in therapies such as TRT or testosterone replacement therapy.
The role of testosterone hormones in bodily processes is extremely important. So keeping it at higher levels is a good thing. It helps in the development of the essential parts of the body, like muscles, bones, and genitals. During puberty, testosterone hormones are also responsible for the progressive development of one’s sexual and reproductive development. When one has lower levels of testosterone, the possibility of getting into trouble and issues with these parts will definitely increase.
Testosterone Enanthate belongs to schedule III drugs. These hormones are basically a combination of the properties of anabolic steroids and the properties of androgenic benefits. Its anabolic properties make it very useful in muscle and bone development and growth. On the other hand, its androgenic properties make it work really well in making sure that the sexual and reproductive areas are never left behind. With that combination, superb! One needs to be careful, though.
These amazing hormones are only available with a prescription. WADA classifies Testosterone Enanthate as a forbidden substance. The ban specifically makes it a big NO in the field of sports and the Olympics. Its consumption for competitive purposes in such events is not allowed. Anyone who gets caught using it will surely be disqualified from the competition. Worse, he or she may even be put under a penalty like being banned from joining matches in the future. These hormones, in short, are not available to the general public. Unless one has a legal prescription.
Other Names of Testosterone Enanthate
Technically, Testosterone Enanthate is available in the market as anabolic steroids for sale having the following names:
Uses of Testosterone Enanthate
The amazing Testosterone Enanthate is both a testosterone pro-drug and an artificial hormone developed from testosterone. With these wonderful properties, it is not a surprise that these hormones are really doing wonders for men suffering from hypogonadism. These wonder drugs secrete signals in the body to promote levels of testosterone production in the body. It serves as a stimulant.
This way, the typical troubles and issues related to testosterone deficiency get a solution. It is common knowledge that testosterone production levels decrease with old age, exposure to harmful elements, and other pituitary-related issues. When one has lower levels of testosterone in the body, the sexual desires and urges are also little. Vigor also becomes an issue with low levels of testosterone. Aside from that, low to no libido and fatigue attacks also arise.
These are just some of the roles that Testosterone Enanthate does in the body. Testosterone Enanthate is useful in TRT or testosterone replacement therapies. Other than that, it is also essential in the therapeutic sessions for transgender men. These hormones also help manage to lighten the burden of menopausal troubles. Aside from that, these hormones are also useful in treating some cancer-related issues like metastatic breast in women who are in the post-menopausal stage.
Other than the use of Testosterone Enanthate mentioned above, it has the capability to promote the ideal muscle and bone density along with the development of lean muscles. Also, it is very useful in keeping the ideal bone and muscle mass in the body. It also enhances the body’s endurance and strength. Although these hormones are basically not allowed in bodybuilding competitions, a lot of health and fitness buffs use this in their respective bulking cycles to improve their built. This plays an important role in their preparation for the competition.
Side Effects of Testosterone Enanthate
Anything that is wrong will always yield unpleasant effects, right? Let us know the unpleasant effects of these hormones on the following list. It is important to remember that the following side effects only happen when the hormones are misused.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin color changes
- Anxiety and depression
- Development of breasts in men
- Increased/decreased sexual desire and urges
- Numbness and tingling sensation
- Oily skin
- Hair loss
- Weight gain
- Skin irritation (at the injection site)
Particularly in women, the following side effects are common:
- Menstrual cycle changes
- Deepening of voice or hoarseness of voice
- Enlarged clitoris
- Development of mustache and other male hair growth
- Baldness similar to that of the males
Well, citing these side effects in women is technically useful to those who would like to look and feel like men. As a matter of fact, a lot of the users of these hormones for sale use these testosterone hormones for the reason that they badly want to look like men. They are practically enjoying these so-called side effects. What makes them love the hormones is that these side effects that make them look like men are permanent. So, yeah, if you want to look like a man go and stuff yourself with these testosterone hormones.
Other Serious Side Effects
Further unpleasant side effects occur in some cases. One has to really read this so the necessary safety measures can be taken. These hormones have the possibility of causing serious situations. Thus, whenever you notice any of the following conditions, inform a doctor immediately.
- Insomnia or difficulty in getting asleep
- Mental and mood changes that range from anxiety, violence, sadness, etc
- Troubles with urination (excessive or absent peeing)
- Development of liver troubles and issues like abdominal pain, extreme tiredness, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, unusual dark-colored urine
- Confusion and disorientation
- Unusual fatigue and tiredness with too much sweating
- Pain, swelling, numbness, warmth in the groin area as well as the calves
- Feeling weak on one side or one portion of the body
- Occurrence of sudden dizziness and fainting
- Headaches along with visual troubles
- Troubles when speaking
- Shortness of breath and difficulty in breathing
- Irregularly slow heartbeats
- Rapid heartbeats
- Lower levels of sperm production
- Fertility issues
- Too frequent erections
- Prolonged erections that could go as long as 4 hours
- Pain in the jaw, chest, and arm
Whenever you see these symptoms and conditions, notify a doctor immediately. The presence of an expert will ensure and guarantee the safety of the user of these hormones.
Because the effects of Testosterone Enanthate are really amazing, it is not surprising that a lot of people get really tempted to use it in extreme amounts. They get overwhelmed by the fantastic results in their bodies that it makes them forget the appropriate dosage. Others fall into the trap of taking extremely large amounts of testosterone, hoping to see even faster results. The misconception is that adding just a little bit more to the dosage wouldn’t really be harmful. That’s a big mistake!
When one takes in an extreme amount of testosterone hormones in the body, he or she may be at risk of liver and heart diseases. Also, the risk of getting health risks such as stroke, improper bone growth, addictive behaviors, and mental and mood problems are increased with too much testosterone levels. Other than that, this could also bring out health issues like tiredness, irritability, and depression. These conditions may be up for not just a few hours but go as worse as days and weeks.
Point to Ponder
Testosterone hormones are generally prescribed by doctors because they realize that it is more useful to people than the harm it carries with it. These doctors serve as experts that would also give out the appropriate dosage depending on the need of the individual. Of course, these doctors would also have to look into the desired goals and reasons of the individual for the decision to take legal steroids for sale. They are the ones to determine what is the correct dosage for each individual.
Honestly speaking, there will be no occurrences of negative and unpleasant issues with the use of these anabolic steroids for sale if this will be administered in the most appropriate dosage depending on the need of an individual. As the famous line of the old folks goes: anything too much will be anything too wrong.
To avoid getting yourself into situations such as those mentioned above, make sure that you have already discussed your goals with an expert doctor. Be honest with saying why you really would love to start using these wonder hormones so the doctor could give you the most useful advice for you. As you have read earlier, the incidents of undesired side effects are mainly due to the extreme amounts of testosterone hormones in the body. If you get to know just how much it is that you need based on the assessment of doctors, then there will be no problem.
Problems only happen when one gets too hardheaded and disregards the instructions of doctors and experts. As always, when you don’t follow instructions you will always end up in trouble right? So, follow instructions and avoid the hassles and dangers of misusing testosterone hormones.
Warnings and Precautions
Other than the warnings and reminders mentioned above regarding the use of these injectable steroids for sale, here is a list of some other important things that you need to know when using testosterone hormones:
- Inform your doctors about any allergies that you have prior to starting a cycle of legal steroids for sale. Allergies have to be considered because these might endanger one’s life with the possible triggered reactions from the increase of testosterone levels in the body.
- Also tell your doctor about your medical history. Never skip any condition that you went through since childhood. Mention repetitive medical conditions troubling your bloodline so doctors will be aware of possible occurrences of adverse reactions. This would put your doctor in a position which is one step away from getting you into a dangerous situation.
- Remember to consider your age. One’s age definitely affects the effectivity of these testosterone hormones as the body will react differently based also on its age. However, the doctor will surely make your dosage the most suitable for your age.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to use injectable steroids for sale. This testosterone hormone will surely cause harm to the mother and also the baby. So the best advice is to rule out the possibility of pregnancy before starting a journey with these anabolic steroids for sale. Similarly, it is also not favorable for women who are breastfeeding. These hormones could be absorbed by the babies and their amount may get them into harmful situations.
Reactions To Other Medications
When it comes to developing reactions when already taking these legal steroids for sale, make it a point to really talk to your doctor about your physical condition. You also have to tell everything about the things that you take along with the testosterone hormones. This will allow your doctor to determine whether there is anything in your medications that may develop a counter-reaction to the Testosterone Enanthate.
Usually, these anabolic steroids for sale do not ideally work with medicines for diabetes, blood thinners, and corticosteroids. Such would raise the possibility of interference in laboratory procedures for thyroid conditions and may bring out the wrong results. These hormones have to be carefully taken especially if you have heart problems, fluid retention, and liver and kidney diseases. Doctors always remind about never using legal steroids for sale in severe conditions such as untreated prostate cancer, late-stage breast cancer, and also to women who are pregnant and are breastfeeding.
Also, never stop your cycle of these anabolic steroids for sale without the advice of your doctor. Such action might get you into serious conditions like withdrawal syndrome. You may discuss this plan with your doctor to make sure that you will be able to get out of the testosterone cycle the safest way.
The Right Dosage of Testosterone Enanthate
The dosage for these legal steroids for sale will be different for each individual. It will definitely be different for each user. Unlike other injectable steroids for sale, the dosage for these hormones will depend upon the age of the individual planning to start a cycle of anabolic steroids for sale. So it is normal for doctors to ask about your age during the consultation so he could give you the best advice regarding your dosage of anabolic steroids for sale. Other than the individual’s age, doctors also consider sex and medical history when giving out prescriptions. Doctors will also be asking about the individual’s blood levels, testosterone levels, and history of adverse effects from medicines.
Generally, testosterone cycles happen every 1 to 4 weeks. The doctor injects it in the butt. This process is deeply done because the hormones are never to be in the veins. Of course, doctors will allow the individual to do the injection at home provided that the prescriptions will be strictly followed. Following the doctor’s guidance and prescriptions, one will know which particular part of the butt the hormones should be injected into. The doctor will also advise about possible skin discoloration in the area of injection. Usually, doctors monitor this very closely because of the possibility of having variations in the levels of hormones. When this happens, doctors usually recommend giving the injectable steroids for sale in lower levels and dosages. These anabolic steroids for sale have to be given over shorter intervals.
Dosage Examples of Legal Steroids
To have a clear example of the dosage of Testosterone Enanthate, you may look at the examples below:
- For testosterone deficiency, such as male hypogonadism, it is usually recommended that these hormones be taken every 2 to 4 weeks under 50 to 400 milligrams.
- A period of 4 to 6 months under 5 to 200 milligrams are given for issues like delays in male puberty.
- For cancer patients such as those with metastatic breast cancer, it is usually around 200 to 400 milligrams injection performed every 2 to 4 weeks.
- For therapy for transgender males or females, it is usually around 50 to 200 milligrams every week or sometimes alternately.