If you have been working out to get that perfect, head-turning physique for quite some time now?
And have you been looking for a way to include muscle building and performance enhancing supplements into your training routine to get better results?
Do you feel confused about how to choose and use bulking and cutting steroids properly, here are a few of the most important things you need to know.
What Is Bulking?
If you are looking for a way to pack on huge muscles, you need a bulking cycle. This means the implementation of an exercise regimen and a diet that promote muscle growth.
Your training routine will include exercises that focus on increasing muscle mass and you will need to pair then with a high-calories diet that will give your body all the resources it needs for maximum growth.
The diet component is just as important for getting those huge muscles as the training program – for building muscles, you need energy and for energy you need the right amount of food of the right quality.
What are Bulking Steroids?
Bulking steroids are supplements that increase the effectiveness of you training and dieting routine. As the name implies; they basically help the user add pounds and pounds of weight, muscle and more muscle.
So you want to get bigger, as fast as humanly possible? Then you need the cutting steroid to realize your dream.
What is Cutting?
A cutting cycle is the exact opposite of bulking. If you are looking for a way to develop lean, hard muscles and to get a ripped body, the term used for referring to the training routine is “cutting”.
The exercise regimen pursued during cutting cycles is radically different from bulking, it incorporates mostly cardiovascular exercise and the diet is established based on radically different rules, too.
A cutting diet consists mainly in proteins, with very little or no fats and carbs.
What are Cutting Steroids?
As the name shows, cutting steroids are supplements that help you with your efforts to get more trimmed faster.
Though many fall victim to the common misconception that steroids are good only for bulking, this is actually far from the truth: cutting steroids have been designed to improve your results, what’s more, there are some that work great in cutting cycles just as much as in bulking cycles.
The premium brands are designed to work safely, maximize results without causing any health hazards.
Unique Benefits and Key Differences of Cutting vs Bulking
Both bulking and cutting steroids can take the effectiveness of your training to the next level. Here are 7 of the most important features for each of the two categories:
- the best of them, such as Dbol, are able to induce a gain in lean muscle mass of 20-30 lbs. over a cycle of 8 weeks;
- they improve the body’s capacity to make better use of the protein taken in with food or added with the help of protein supplements;
- they increase nitrogen retention in the muscles, facilitating and accelerating regeneration between workouts;
- they increase stamina and energy, while also reducing the fatigue experienced as a result of strenuous workout;
- they increase strength;
- they relieve joint and tendon pain;
- they ensure an overall better performance during workouts, with muscle growth continued between training sessions as well.
- they melt off unwanted fat and replace it with trimmed, hard and lean muscle rapidly;
- they help you get the body you want by torching only fat, but efficiently retaining lean muscle;
- they give you the agility and the endurance you need to pursue cardiovascular exercises with sufficient vigor;
- they give you the high energy levels you are looking for;
- long term effects – what has become trimmed, will stay trimmed;
- they do not make the body hold water, so you can be sure that the muscles you get are indeed the results of your efforts and not the results of water retention;
- they promote bone health.
How to Make the Best Choice
Your choice of steroid type must depend on a number of factors, specific of your body type and workout goals. If you are thin and you find it difficult to pack muscles, no matter how hard you train, the best choice for you is obviously a bulking product.
You must be aware, though, that these supplements can deliver the spectacular results they promise only if you add the right diet rich in calories and in healthy nutrients and you follow the right exercise routine, preferably made up from exercises done with larger weights in shorter series.
If you struggle with weight problems or you are looking for a way to trim your muscles as efficiently as possible, cutting steroids are what you need.
Just like in the case of the bulking plan, you need to eat right and exercise right to get the right results.
Here “right” means a low-calories diet rich in proteins, but poor in fats and carbs and a training routine that involves lots of cardio exercises.
A balanced, long-term training routine must include both bulking and cutting cycles . It is best to pursue a bulking program for 8-16 weeks, and then switch to a cutting regimen for another 8-16 weeks.
You can include a short break between the cycles to allow your body to regenerate and to benefit as much from the next phase as possible.
Bulking and cutting steroids must be alternated along with your training and dieting cycles. Cycling is important not only to allow your body to rest after your supplements have helped it perform at its top, but also to prevent your body getting used to the supplement you are taking and to avoid the side effects that are usually associated with the long-term administration of steroids.
If you are looking for the most powerful way to supplement your workout, you can choose supplement stacks, that is, a set of supplements, taken simultaneously to max your results.
You can choose bulking stacks and cutting stacks, too – these packages include products that enhance and complement each other’s effects.
The best stacks, bulking and cutting alike, contain testosterone – a key ingredient that guarantees your results will be quick and spectacular, whatever the goal.
Make sure you always take your stack according to the instructions, and you will soon be on the right track to your ideal body.