Stanozolol is well tolerated by most users. Stanozolol side effects are possible, even though it is a relatively safe steroid. Stanozolol abuse in any form or manner is likely to cause adverse side effects. Some of these can be severe, life-threatening, and even fatal. Side effects can be tolerated if Winstrol is administered correctly. Many people don’t experience any side effects. It all depends upon many factors.
It is important to use any anabolic steroid within the recommended dosages. Each person will determine the dosage. There are many factors to consider. Some people take Stanozolol 75 mg/day without experiencing side effects. For others, however, the exact same dose may cause severe side effects.
Consider these things:
- Previous experience with steroids
- Height and weight
- Additional compounds used during cycling
- General health, etc
Winstrol side effects can be very different. Side effects can occur because Winstrol, an anabolic steroid, is powerful. Side effects with this steroid may not be as severe or frequent as those associated with stronger compounds such as Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone), or Trenbolone.
Dry joints, which is when the joints feel dry or painful, is one of the most common side effects. Stanozolol has been shown to flush out water retention. Winstrol’s liver toxicities are another side effect that is very popular. Even in injectable form, this compound is hepatotoxic. Stanozolol can cause liver enzymes to increase regardless of how it is administered. We do not recommend starting a Winstrol-based cycle if you have liver problems.
Other than the side effects mentioned above, you can also expect:
- Cardiovascular issues
- Cholesterol issues
- Hair loss
Some people might not experience any side effects, while others experience a handful. Side effects can be tolerated by some people, while others may not. These issues can be caused by any anabolic steroid:
- Decrease in men’s natural testosterone production
- Virilizing (developing masculine characteristics) in women
The good news is that there are no estrogen-related issues like water retention, bloating or gynecomastia. Stanozolol doesn’t aromatize so no conversion into estrogen.
Different side effects can be managed in different ways. Some side effects may need to be managed, while others can be ignored. Side effects can be reduced by not taking Winstrol at a higher dose than is recommended. There are other options.
- Liver toxicity – take liver supplements to protect your liver. OTC meds, liver toxic steroids, alcohol and other drugs that could damage your liver are best avoided.
- Joint issues – for painful joints, use joint supplements and stay hydrated.
- Cholesterol and cardiovascular problems – exercise and training programs, a good diet, enough rest, multivitamins, and other supplements will help to solve the problem.
- Virilizing – in order to minimize such side effects, keep the cycle short and the dosages low.
- Testosterone suppression – have a Post Cycle Therapy plan (PCT), ready after each cycle. Use a testosterone base in each Winstrol cycle.
- Androgen-related issues – low dosage and short cycles. These problems are mostly genetic. Finasteride is recommended for those issues if they are truly troubling you.
Some people might need to stop using Winstrol due to side effects. Some people do not experience any side effects. Keep in mind that Stanozolol side effects severity can vary from person to person. The exact dose can also vary from one person to another. Be aware of your body and use the compound according to how you feel. Do not follow the cycles of others. The best way to avoid side effects is to use Winstrol according to the prescribed guidelines (dosages, cycle lengths), and have a healthy lifestyle (training program and clean eating).
In the End
High-quality Stanozolol may help you to reduce the side effects. Low quality products may cause more severe and/or frequent side effects. This can reduce the benefits and results.