Anadrol is famous in the bodybuilding community because of its ability to build lean muscle in an astonishingly short amount of time. This anabolic steroid is used by many bodybuilders and athletes in the bulking phase of their training. You use it to kick start your bulking cycle so that you notice weight gain easily enough. Anadrol also boosts strength considerably.
But Anadrol is also notorious because it is extremely poisonous to the liver. This is why many experts insist that you limit your use of Anadrol to just 4 to 6 weeks. You can’t take it with any other substance that also places stress on your liver. In fact, it is highly recommended that you undergo a medical exam to confirm that your liver is in good enough condition before you can use Anadrol.
Disadvantages of Anadrol Shots or Injections
Because of the notorious toxicity of Anadrol, some people are considering the use of Anadrol shots instead. By injecting the Anadrol directly into the bloodstream, it is hypothesized that the results will be better because it bypasses the liver.
But there are several drawbacks to this approach:
- Injectable Anadrol is extremely difficult to find. Most reputable Anadrol manufacturers only make it in pill form. If you do find injectable Anadrol, the price may be higher because of its rarity. And even then, you may not always be entirely certain what it is you’re injecting into your body.
- Taking Anadrol in pill form is extremely simple. The dosage per pill has already been set, and you just take one and swallow it with water. Injecting Anadrol is much more complicated. You need to use a syringe, and you have to make sure that the needle is sterile. Then you have to make sure that the dosage is right.
- Injecting Anadrol entails some level of pain when you inject a needle into your skin. A lot of people don’t really like needles and phobias about needles are common. In contrast, swallowing a pill is painless and pill phobia is unheard of.
- There is also the potential for harm when you use a syringe. Injecting an air bubble into your body can be very dangerous.
- Scarring can also be a likely result of using injectable Anadrol. This can be disfiguring, and it can tell others about your use of anabolic steroids. Remember, Anadrol use in the US is prohibited except for medically-approved treatments, and sporting organizations ban its use.
Advantages of Anadrol Alternatives
But the debate between Anadrol pills and shots today is just academic because there are better choices than either. Alternatives such as Anadrole from Crazy Bulk and Ana-GH from HGH.com provide all the benefits of Anadrol use, including paid muscle gains and boosted strength. These alternatives also come in pill form.
But they do not cause any of the side effects associated with Anadrol. They have no side effects at all. They are totally safe and 100% legal. These alternatives are obviously better than Anadrol in any form.