Do you know why some bodybuilders can continuously get massive muscles while others have to work very hard and struggle for each ounce of muscle they gain? I think you already know the answer. And that answer is STEROIDS.
Steroids have been used by bodybuilders from all over the world because of their great effects on their bodies. Not only that, but steroids can also increase a person’s endurance for the training they need. These supplements can help you quickly recover from your workout because the better and the faster you recover, the more times you can work on gaining that muscle. By taking steroids, you can speed up your recovery from the workout, thus increasing muscle mass in just a short period of time!
Getting more muscles just from steroids is of course not advisable. Remember that steroids are supplements, meaning you still have to do the main thing about your muscles, which is to work out. If you don’t work out, you are not optimizing the capacity of your body. So to gain massive muscles, here are some tips to get you going:
- Lift, lift and lift. With your training program, you must be applying an overloading stimulus. If you don’t do this, your body does not have a reason to lose those extra calories and turn it into muscles. You will just get more body fat. And that’s definitely not what you want to happen.
- Eat carbohydrates for your workout. Don’t be afraid of carbohydrates because they are your friends! They can supply your body with the needed energy for building muscles. Working out to get more muscles is an energy consuming process, that’s why you must be sure that you can meet the needs of your body. If you want to avoid gaining fat, it’s best to consume the greatest amount of carbohydrates only while you’re working out, the time when you need it most for energy. This is the time that carbohydrates are least likely to end up as body fat. You may need to consume carbohydrates in your other meals as well, but the portions could be smaller.
- To stimulate the growth of your muscles, you need more calories as well. But if you don’t work out enough, these calories may end up becoming body fat. This is why it’s important to have the right amount of exercise everyday.
- Eat more. Most body builders make the mistake of not eating more when they are just beginning and going into a bulking period. As soon as they lose sight of their abs, they lessen their food intake because they are afraid that they might get fatter. However, this is not the case. When they’re working out, that’s the time that they need even more food intake because they need it for energy. Not eating more will severely short circuit their possible muscle gain, and this might even stop them right then and there. So the lesson? Eat as much as you work out. Don’t worry about getting more fats – you will burn them anyway!
- Limit your cardio sessions to twice or once a week if you are on a bulk. You need all of your energy to go towards adding muscle, so if you are expending more energy doing cardio, then you are just defeating your goal.
- Last but not the least, and the most important of all tips I can give you – GET ENOUGH REST. Resting is just as important as working out. If you don’t get enough rest, you won’t get to exercise with the energy you need. You have to let your body recover after your workout sessions. In fact, while you are exercising, you are tearing down your muscle, making it weaker. It is while you are resting that your body is making progress and gaining the massive muscles you need.