There is nothing better than feeling completely toned. The feeling of having chiseled, toned abs, a road map, a chest-full of striations, and a physique that exclaims “F*ck no, I lift” every time you enter a room.
We don’t believe so. If you already train hard, this read will tell you how to get ripped within 3 months. Let’s face it, facts are hard to deny. You’ve likely been bulking for months and have now built the muscle you desire. You’ve found the right place.
We’ll show you the ropes in this short guide:
* Training – What you should do when working out
* Cardio – Make it as painless and easy as possible
* Diet – What you should and shouldn’t do
* Supplements – What works and what doesn’t?
* Lifestyle – Make minor changes to get the best results
This article is for you if you care about being the most beautiful you have ever been in your entire life.
#1 Intermittent Fasting – Eat/Stop/Get Shredded
This type of dieting requires planning but it is so worth it. Intermittent fasting is one of the best things that you can do to your body in order to quickly see results and get to the perfect state of shredding Intermittent Fasting is a new concept that you may not be familiar with. This is how it works.
Intermittent fasting means that you have a set time in your day when you can eat and then fast for the rest. It means that you will not eat food or calories during your fasting period. No. Some men fast for 16 hours, while others eat within an 8-hour window. Others fast for 20 hours and get all their calories in four hours.
Although it is difficult to adjust to this lifestyle, it is possible. This doesn’t mean you have to cut calories. Just set up a well-balanced diet that allows you to eat within the time frame. It’s not rocket science, it’s just discipline.
Intermittent fasting is important:
Research has shown that intermittent fasting can be very beneficial for improving your health.
* Human Growth Hormone – Supersizing your gains
* Metabolism – More calories burned
* Get Rid of Fat – Cut fat!
* Maintaining Muscle Mass – Looking jacked while leaning out
* Extending Lifespan – Live a healthier life
This will help you get ripped in three months.
#2 Stop Eating Too Much Protein – Avoid the Classic Mistake
Do you know bro that he cuts out all of his macros except for protein as soon as he begins to diet? Yes, that guy is an idiot. Protein shakes are generally a waste. This is not an exaggeration. There are many studies that support this. Your body requires a balanced diet, which includes good carbs, healthy oils, and adequate protein.
Here are some reasons why you shouldn’t do too much with the protein:
* Your body only needs so much protein.
* It can damage your kidneys – Excessive waste is difficult to remove and puts strain on your kidneys.
* It lowers testosterone – Stress on your kidneys causes the release of cortisol, which lowers testosterone
* Lower Testosterone = Fewer Gains = Poor Results
#3 Cardio for Guys Who Hate Cardio
Cardio is something we all hate. But there are ways to get the fat-burning benefits of cardio in a matter of minutes. The solution is High-Intensity Interval Training. This method of training is faster than traditional cardio, but it’s not as easy. It’s closer to the end of hell. It’s a must if you want to get ripped quickly.
This is how it’s done:
Sprint sets are basically what it is. For 30 seconds, go hard, and then slow down for another 30 seconds. Continue this cycle for between 10 to 15 minutes. You can get the best results by using a bike machine. Switch between the highest and lowest settings to achieve the best results. Your fat will also be destroyed.
If you are looking for an excuse to not do HIIT then there is none. However, if you are looking for a great time to do it we recommend that you do it after all the hard work has been completed. It is important to have it with you during your session.
* You can burn fat throughout the day. Long recovery time after a workout uses calories for hours
* Increases endurance – Stimulates stamina, promotes overall health
* Improves Heart Health – A stronger heart and better circulation
* Faster than usual – Uses less time than normal cardio
#4 Many Reps – Serious Definition
You can see every fiber and tissue. This is one of the most important features of being completely ripped. It is a combination 2 things: low body fat and high rep exercises. You’ll receive the first one with your cut. The second one you will have to do yourself.
This is mainly for isolation work. You can do 5 sets of 15 or more on most exercises. This will allow your muscles to relax more and encourage more muscle fibers to develop, resulting in a more polished muscle. This can be done for several months and you will look better and nastier.
#5 Work Your Abs – But Don’t Just Do Sit-Ups
A classic move for guys looking to lose weight is to do all of their sit-ups… and then hoping. It’s more than that. It is necessary to strengthen your entire core. Sit-ups alone won’t cover the cost. All you need to do is develop your entire body – work on your lower, upper, and obliques for a complete six-pack. You can’t see your muscles if you don’t continue to lose fat.
#6 Supplement Right – Get the Best Results
After we have discussed the issues with protein shakes, let’s now focus on what you should use to get the ‘next level of ripped’: Fat Burners.
Natural supplements called fat burners can be used to:
* Stimulate Fat Loss
* Increase energy
* Stop eating
* Take your cut one more
#7 Stop Sugaring – You Are Not 12 Anymore
Sugar is one of the worst things you can continue to eat. Sugar in your morning coffee? Forget it. Candy bars as a treat? Forget it. You can be average looking, but you have to put in a lot of effort if your goal is to shred.
Do you want to find out the nutritional profile of sugar? Let me show it to you: Nothing. Literally, all you get are calories. This will not only slow down your fat loss journey but it can also lead to a variety of health problems for your body’s overall balance.
These are just a few of the issues:
* Sugar is addictive. It releases dopamine in the brain, making it addictive and making you crave it.
* And toxic-Studies have shown that sugar negatively impacts blood pressure, insulin, and cholesterol.
* Long-term damage. Could lead to Type II Diabetes or Cancer
* Lowers Testosterone. This causes insulin resistance, which results in low-t and less muscular growth
It’s not something you want to do to your progress or diet.
3 Months to Get Rid of Your Fat
That’s it. These are 7 things that you can do now to have your hair shredded in less than 90 days. For those who have only skimmed the article, here’s a quick summary:
1. Start Intermittent Fasting – Reduces fat faster, and offers a lot of other benefits
2. Reduce your intake of protein. Too many shakes can lead to wasted money and loss of gains.
3. High-Intensity Interval Training is recommended for Cardio. It takes less time and yields more results.
4. Higher Rep Range – Targets Size and Definition.
5. Full Abs Workouts – Don’t rely just on sit-ups.
6. Make sure you are using the right supplements. Some fat burners have had good results.
7. Eliminate sugar – It slows down progress and is linked to many negative side effect.