Has there been any success? Not much? We have an ultimate weight loss program for you. Have you heard about the 30-day squat challenge? It is one of the most effective weight loss programs that you can follow.
Soon after it was formulated it got huge appreciation and in the media. Though squats seem to be simple but you are going to see splendid results. This one month program is so efficiently laid that it has far reaching impacts on your health.
It can be performed by anyone of any age at any time, all you need to do is take some time out and perform some squats every day. Proceed according to the rules stipulated and you will see the awesome results by the end of the month.
What you going to do is start with 50 squats per day followed by a rest day four days of regular performance. The break is crucial for your body to repair your muscles and cater the energy for the upcoming days. By the end of the month, you will reach the maximum number of squats. The plan is simple and worth following. You will experience splendid transformation in yourself.
Beneficial for all
The best thing about the challenge is suitable for everyone let it be men or women wanting shed extra weight or some pro striving for his fitness or a beginner who is just getting started in the business.
- Women: Women who are struggling to have a defined waistline and a perfect shape may take advantage of the challenge. All they need is full dedication and sincerity to the workout.
- Beginners: those are a newbie in the fitness sphere can certainly be benefited by the challenge. Prior to going for the challenge they need to build up some strength first.
Don’t let the negative thoughts prevail. It’s never impossible to do anything. You just need to be determined and focused. Maybe fifty squats don’t seem much, but in fact, it is going to make a huge difference in your physique.
How does it actually work?
The benefits of the challenge are immense. It is one of the most effective plans that can be incorporated in various styles to get the lean slender body.
- It effectively targets the back and abdominal area
- Burns huge amount of calories
- Stimulates overall flexibility of the body.
Proper and healthy way of executing a squat
Before you set out for the challenge, it is crucial to learn the ultimate way of doing a squat. So you may get the best results of your efforts. Performing the squat in the wrong way may result in injury. To avoid any mishap, you need to follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- Keep each foot at shoulder width apart.
- Look straight ahead and keep the back straight. You will now start lowering yourself by bending your knees, assuming that you are sitting on a chair.
- Heals should stick to the floor.
- Don let the knees bow inwards.
- Keep your arms straight in the fort of you to keep maintain the balance.
Important rules of the challenge
For every challenge, there are certain rules. Whether it as the game or some workout challenge you need to abide by the rules to get to the destination. The rules for the squat challenge are designed to get you the best results with minimal efforts.
Stretch and warm up- it is impertinent to get your body warmed up before the actual challenge. This would avoid chances of injury.
Divide into sets– as you move further in the challenge the number of squats will increase. Divide them into sets to execute them with ease.
Take a break- take a break between sessions. It would revamp your energy.
Maintain correct posture– you have to maintain the posture mentioned in the previous section. Otherwise, you may hurt yourself.
Some extra tools you need
When it comes to the squat challenge there is no shame in getting some extra help.
No.1 Calendar or chart
This chart would allow you to keep track of your performance, and the number of squats you have to perform every day.
No.2 Mobile applications
There are some great applications that may be of great help to you.
- 30-day squat challenge free- it is a wonderful app that would not only keep you with the schedule but will prove to be a great motivational tool.
- Squats- this app would be your personal fitness trainer. It would provide you the best ways you can perform the whole challenge.
The squat challenge is generally considered safe, but if go unprepared without warming up you might hurt yourself. Warming up is the prerequisite for the squat challenge. You need to strictly abide by the rules.