There is both positive news and negative news for the people who are still delaying to buy themselves a new smartphone and waiting for the new Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to get launched.
In the beginning, there were several rumors which were implying that the Chinese company is going to be delaying the announcement of the phone launch. Though, one of the newest statements from MyDrivers, the Chinese website insinuates that the device is already undergoing some technical tests inside.
After the examination process of the brand new Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, the launch of the phone expected to get delayed extensively. One of the reasons that are being hypothesized is the chipset of the phone. Qualcomm hasn’t launched the chipset that is supposed to be emphasized on the Redmi Note 5.
The one negative news will be that Redmi Note 5 will not be available anytime in the next six to seven months. The same report claims that the phone will be marketed in the second quarter of this year. People from India might have to wait even longer than the expected timeline holding the convention with Xioami launches. Another part of this informational post that can be very-very important to a promised buyer is the cost. The brand new Redmi Note 5 might come with a precipitous price compared to the outgoing model, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. The new phone can be priced around Rs 15,000 in India.
- The Redmi Note 5 as supposed, is coming with a 5.99-inch screen that will be featuring a Full HD+ screen resolution and an aspect ratio of 18:9.
- The processor of this phone is going to be the somewhat underclocked version of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636.
- The Redmi Note 5 is expected to emphasize a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 which hasn’t been launched yet and is the possible reason behind the impediment in the launch in India as well as in other regions.
- The processor of the phone is expected to be supported by 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, which is so good. The Redmi Note 5 will operate on Xiaomi’s MIUI 9 but it is going to be based on Android 7.1.2.
- On the camera front, the rumors insinuate us of a dual camera with one of the module’s housing a 12 Megapixel sensor. A 4000mAH battery will be powering the new Redmi phone.
These specifications we have provided you with are just based on the rumors we have heard and the reader should right now be taking it with a grain of salt.
Tags: Xiaomi, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5