1. Music stars audition for the ‘Fire and Fury’ audiobook
“As we all know, our current president likes winning awards,” host James Corden told the audience. “Who knows, he could be the subject of next year’s winner for spoken word.”
In the Grammy’s most successful part, we have got John Legend, Cardi B, Snoop Dogg, Cher, DJ Khaled and Hillary Clinton reading parts of Michael Wolff’s dubious account of President Trump’s first year in the White House. You’ve missed the spices if you have not seen the Grammy Awards 2018 today.
2. Big night for Bruno
Nobody else had a bigger night than Bruno Mars did. He got home a total of six awards, including the big three: album, record, and song of the year in bonus to three R&B categories. He also performed the best of the night, dancing his way through his Cardi B collaboration, Finesse.
3. Kesha gets the last word with teary eyes
“To those who would dare try and silence us, we offer you two words: Time’s up. We say time’s up for pay inequality, discrimination or harassment of any kind, and the abuse of power. We come in peace, but we mean business.”
Kesha was introduced like- the star who gave us today’s most emotional performance of the one with that autobiographical Praying (detailing her legal battle with producer Dr. Luke), backed up by Cyndi Lauper, Julia Michaels, Andra Day and Cabello, closing the ceremony with a teary group hug.
4. SZA gets snubbed
None of the categories gets music lovers’ dander up like the best new artist, and this year had come in with no exception. It’s just not that people didn’t think Alessia Cara, her winning was deserving; they just thought she deserved to win the award back in 2016.
5. Beyoncé leaves the night on her accessories to do the talking
Beyonce was actually only in front of the media and camera for not more than three seconds, but she precisely made the most of it with her jewelry, sporting an enormous black hat and even bigger earrings with her cold-shoulder velvet dress.
The next-best accessory of the night? Lorde’s flask, obviously.
Major Grammy Awards 2018
Album of the Year:
1. “Awaken, My Love!” — Childish Gambino
2. 4:44 — Jay-Z
3. DAMN. — Kendrick Lamar
4. Melodrama — Lorde
5. 24K Magic — Bruno Mars — WINNER
Record of the Year:
1. “Redbone” — Childish Gambino
2. “Despacito” — Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber
3. “The Story Of O.J.” — Jay-Z
4. “HUMBLE.” — Kendrick Lamar
5. “24K Magic” — Bruno Mars — WINNER
Song of the Year:
1. “Despacito” — Ramón Ayala, Justin Bieber, Jason “Poo Bear” Boyd, Erika Ender, Luis Fonsi & Marty James Garton, songwriters (Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber)
2. “4:44” — Shawn Carter & Dion Wilson, songwriters (Jay-Z)
3. “Issues” — Benny Blanco, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Julia Michaels & Justin Drew Tranter, songwriters (Julia Michaels)
4. “1-800-273-8255” — Alessia Caracciolo, Sir Robert Bryson Hall II, Arjun Ivatury & Khalid Robinson, songwriters (Logic Featuring Alessia Cara & Khalid)
5. “That’s What I Like” — Christopher Brody Brown, James Fauntleroy, Philip Lawrence, Bruno Mars, Ray Charles McCullough II, Jeremy Reeves, Ray Romulus & Jonathan Yip, songwriters (Bruno Mars) — WINNER
Best New Artist:
1. Alessia Cara — WINNER
3. Lil Uzi Vert
4. Julia Michaels
So, this was about “5 most eminent things happened at the Grammy Awards 2018“ which took place this year at Grammy Awards 2018.
Hope you liked the article.
For full Grammy Awards 2018, please check the below link…