If you want to know about the general developments made in Black Ops 3 Update, you have come to right place here. Keep in mind that this is a 2.5GB update for all Xbox One users out there. Update 1.16 is also said to be connected to the Black Ops 3 DLC 4 release date for the PS4.
The 1.16 has been made available on the PS4 and Xbox One last September 6th, marking it the first September update for the Black Ops 3. Here is a couple of modifications which you can expect:
1. No more issues regarding the loss of menu functionality when a user opts to join in a game
2. Lobby issues have been fixed – members of a party used to have different maps
3. The debug text when making a switch from lobby to CWL game mode has been removed
4. Overlapping text issues during the Ban/Protect phase during a CWL match has been addressed
5. Stabilized New Emblem and Calling Card breadcrumbs
6. Proper animations for the Featured Card upon completion of Calling Cards in a Black Market set
Apart from addressing several technical issues, the 1.16 also contain In-Game Store improvements, here are some to name a few:
- The CWL Champions Pack costing 200 COD points is now available on sale; a unique CWL themed weapon camo is included upon purchase.
- Meanwhile, the CWL Team Pack is available at 500 COD points. Each
Apart from In-Game Store changes, the Black Market Contracts has also improved the functionality of its Blackjack Mercenary Contracts activation prompts. The string issue in the ‘Replace Current Contact’ prompt has also been addressed. In Create-a-class, a resolution on the exploitation where players can use any locked Black Market weapon has been made. And lastly, the Specialists sector also has a Nomad H.I.V.E update on the 1.16: a better counting system has been replaced to count kills with the HIVE gun in the “Tools of the Trade” Contract.